Monday 19 November 2012

Fur Handbags for Fall 12/Winter 13

If someone asked me what comes to my mind when I think of winter, I would answer fur, after snow of course. Fur bags and clutches are regaining popularity with this year's Fall 2012/Winter 2013 collection.


Fendi



Missoni 




Iceberg




Prada




Denis Basso




Moschino Cheap & Chic
Givenchy by Riccardo Tisci
Tod’s
Max Mara,




House of Holland




Versace



Cynthia Rowley





Elie Saab





Christian Dior



Valentino


Proenza Schouler 




Christian Dior





Barbara Bui

Pictures from Furinsider and Vogue.ru



I love faux-bijoux, but simply don't understand faux fur. Perhaps that's one of the reasons why I was disappointed with Banana Republic's Anna Karenina collection. On a brighter note, these luxurious handbags are sure to keep your belongs warm this winter. 



Yours truly,
Olga Markiza

1 comment: